Genesis is a diverse, privately owned Australian recruitment company. Now in our tenth year of operation, Genesis combines a wealth of recruitment experience across the IT&T, Sales/Marketing and Medical sectors. We source high calibre professionals for some of the world’s largest organisations.
The quality of the solutions we provide is a reflection of the skills and experience of our own Consultants and the Genesis Team as a whole. We invest heavily in our own culture as we recognise that consistency and stability are key to our Client’s needs and the needs of our Candidate pool.
Working within strategic ‘Practices’ we work in clearly defined vertical markets across our three lines of business. It is these areas of specialisation that guarantee our Clients and Candidates an unparalleled level of service and a creative new approach to meeting their needs. Each Practice is managed by one of our senior Consultants.
- We are specialists in our own fields of recruitment. We work in niche, or 'Vertical' markets which means we have a better understanding of our Client's technical requirements and are better placed to find good people, quickly.
- We are network-driven and do not rely on 'hit or miss' forms of advertising. We work on the basis of referrals within markets that we know well. In a candidate-scarce market this provides better depth to our talent pool than our competitors.
- The quality of our output. We only work on well-qualified roles and ensure that we truly understand our Client's needs. We will not provide high volumes of resumes for every role.
- High visibility. We get to know our Clients and their needs by regular site visits to ensure that we are properly promoting the benefits of working for our Clients to potential Candidates. We recognise that in a candidate-scarce market it is important for our Clients to be represented by a professional organisation capable of 'selling their story'.
- Each Consultant has a secondary point of contact within the office so that our Clients can expect to have their needs attended to on every occasion.
- Major Accounts - We have a dedicated Resourcing pool for higher volumes of business and for urgent requirements. Resources can be re-allocated at short notice to ensure critical roles are properly serviced in a timely manner.
- We are an accredited member of two major regulatory bodies, namely the RCSA and ITCRA. Under the membership of these organisations we operate to a strict code of ethics and follow all governing guidelines including equal opportunities and OH&S.
- We are an Australian, privately owned company with flexibility to provide fully tailored Recruitment Solutions to our Clients.
At Genesis we are committed to the improvement of our environmental performance and aim to ensure our operations have a positive impact on those areas where we have both control and influence through the provision of our services.
We aim to:
- Comply with all relevant global environmental legislation and regulatory controls
- Promote throughout the company a strong environmental ethic as part of our culture
- Minimise waste and pollution generated within our business
- Regularly review and set new standards to improve our environmental performance
- Promote accountability throughout our organisation on environmental policy
- Consider any potential environmental impacts in our daily decision making processes
- Consider favourably those suppliers who have made environmental policy a corporate objective
- Attempt to engage constructively with environmental groups and bodies
As a company we will ensure that the outcomes of our environmental policy are measured on an ongoing basis and are reviewed annually to ensure its continuing relevance and effectiveness.